WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE
I feel like I just reblog this every time it is on my dash, with hope that one day I will stop being such a goof about sewing buttons.
You mean someone don’t do it like this?
Imagine dipper going up to wendy and saying “talk dirty to me” and then playin it on his tuba - imaginegravityfalls
I literally stopped everything I was doing at the moment to make this.
Nice try, Dipper, nice try.
He still wears his neckerchief and his badges on his apron :3
Anyway I drew this in reference to one of the first pictures I ever drew of Earl. Character development!
On Saturday, August 10th, Carly Ann Hefflin took her own life.
She was 24 years old, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a granddaughter, and a friend to many. She made a huge positive impact on the lives of everyone around her, and her depression-spurred suicide took even her closest friends and family by surprise. Her death is a tragedy.
Her family is still mourning, and her two siblings, Alex and Amanda, want to memorialize their sister with matching tattoos, but they can’t afford to get them.
Please reblog this post to spread the word and help her siblings by donating here to their cause.
Thank you all for your thoughts, your prayers, and your support.
Frog set up this wonderful thing for me, and my brother. Even just reblogs would help very much, thank you for taking the time just to read this and pass this on, I understand that not everyone has the funds to be able to help with something like this.
She was wonderful, and is sorely, sorely missed. Thank you for your time.
There’s not much more to add. Good luck reaching your goal, Aiden <3
Friends and followers, if you have a few dollars to spare to help out a dear friend of mine, or a signal boost, it would be deeply appreciated. ♡
Some harsh but very very true words
Guys, this is the truest thing. If you think negatively about your stuff, other people will start to think negatively about it too. Furthermore, if you make yourself think positively about your stuff, eventually you will be positive about it without that positivity needing to be forced.
Treat your art like it’s the best art in the world and chances are no one will notice the mistakes that are so obvious to you.
COMMISSION STATUS: OPEN
Things, please read them:
- Upfront payment by paypal is required. PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT BEFORE I HAVE RESPONDED TO YOU.
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission for any reason. In this case, no money or art will be exchanged. Ask for something else? Maybe we can work it out!
- You own the commissioned artwork and have the right to repost and reuse the art I create for you in any way that is non-profit. Icons, graphics, animated gifs? That’s all fine! I reserve the publishing rights to the artwork, including reposting it to Tumblr and selling hard copy prints of the commissioned piece in the future.
- Projected turn around time is one week from the date of payment. If it takes me longer than a month to complete a piece, you can ask for a status update and new completion date (if I haven’t already contacted you) or else your money will be refunded, and no art will be exchanged.
- I am accepting commissions until my goal of $500 USD has been met. After that, commissions will be closed until future notice. Please check the top of this post prior to requesting an art piece.
Questions? Please ask.
Thanks for your support!
Hey followers, my friends are going through a super rough patch right now, if you have some money to spare for AWESOME art or wouldnt mind signal boosting they could really use the help!! ♪(´ε｀ )
"Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life, but sadly, his time in this world came to an end. And like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the Avatar began anew."
|asteroid-besixdouze: where did you get the damn lab coat with the cosmic trimming.|
I got it from my brother!!!